Objective: Bilingual English/Spanish administration of internal training program promoting positive learning environment to enhancing productivity and retention of employees.
* Responsible for maintaining and ensuring effective administration of learning management system including updates of user licenses, development and maintenance
* Supports the development, delivery, evaluation and maintenance of training solutions and programs offered
* Use metrics, internal feedback and best practices to monitor operations, resources and effectiveness of training programs.
* Coordination of training courses including compliance initiatives, business process and professional development efforts.
* System administration of the learning management system (LMS) to include course management and reporting.
* System design and maintenance, monitor releases for potential enhancements and troubleshoot contractor and employee inquiries and interface with the vendor to resolve problems.
* Train employees on use of the LMS system.
* Make recommendations on future improvements to content management, workflow processes and user experience.
* Ensure functionality of the LMS in the areas of registration, notification, administration of training operations and assessments.
* Ensure an efficient employee registration process including the enrollment of contract station employees in appropriate online and classroom led training sessions.
* Responsible for maintaining LMS employee access.
* Track training sessions and attendance; manage training announcements to staff.
* Coordinate and deliver LMS trainings.
* Maintain an understanding of organizational needs related to training administration and delivery and find the most efficient and effective way for the LMS to satisfy those needs.
* Communicates with LMS vendor to ensure system accessibility and technical standards.
* Assist with training event administration and projects.