Provide fresh and frozen swine genetic material to meet customer needs by carrying out all the functions of lab processing, analysis, maintenance, sanitation, shipping, and record keeping maintaining operational excellence and quality of end product.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
1) Following SOP’s for proper processing and handling guidelines for genetic material
2) Entering information including measurements and test results into both computer and hand-written record keeping systems
3) Executing proper housekeeping and sanitation procedures to ensure a clean and safe working environment
4) Maintaining and inspecting laboratory equipment for proper function
5) Packaging and shipping temperature sensitive, perishable materials along with standard equipment and supplies
1) Minimum 2 year Associate’s Degree, ideally in a scientific field
2) Great written and verbal communication skills
3) Detail oriented
4) Able to work well as part of team and take instructions from supervisor
5) Able to work in a dynamic environment focused on serving changing customer needs
6) Able to work standing for long periods including walking and lifting up to 50 pounds safely
Preferred reproduction laboratory experience
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.