Kemin is seeking a talented and dedicated Key Account Manager to focus on growing Kemin’s business within the swine industry and allied distributors in the United States. The assigned accounts for this position will primarily be in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa. This position will manage accounts as part of a team, including Technical Service Managers, Product Managers, and other Key Account Managers.
We Are Kemin
We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us. We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where over 500 specialty ingredients are made for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition, beauty and textile markets. We provide product solutions and options to customers in more than 120 countries.
A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 2,300 global employees and operates in 90 countries including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
What’s in it for you:
What we require of you:
• 5 years previous sales experience in the animal agricultural industry or 7 years of production experience in a modern swine production system.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a animal science or agriculture related field.
• Willingness and ability to travel overnight for 2-4 nights/week.
• A solid understanding of the chemical and biological sciences to prepare and present technically detailed product presentations to prospective customers.
• A high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience in managing projects to a successful completion.
• Proficiency with computer operation, including use of Outlook and Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Visit https://careers-kemin.icims.com/jobs/5496/key-account-manager-%e2%80%93-swine/job to apply online!
KEMIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER