QC Supply LLC is seeking a high performing, talented, passionate and highly motivated sales professional to join the team as Key Account Manager. This position will own the customer relationships and product sales for several of the largest US Swine integrators. The incumbent will own all account management and provide both strategic and tactical sales support to drive top and bottom line growth in a dynamic growing market. The incumbent will develop and execute respective key account strategies, earn and develop sound business relationships, and use a professional strategic playbook to drive increased sales and wallet share. They will be fluent in using KPI’s/Metrics, and other market-based information. He/she will have above average business acumen and will be comfortable building relationships and collaborating at all levels, from farm-level up through C suite staff at some of the US’s largest swine producers.
The Key Account Manager will have a demonstrated, successful history of driving profitable growth, both for the Company and the customer. He/she will use business data strategically and will be in front of market trends and account growth opportunities. He/she will be technically astute relating to swine equipment, consumables, and related products. He/she will bring a professional tool kit of value selling to ensure maximum output and efficiency for the Swine growers. He/she will be comfortable developing and presenting value added solutions via presentations and demonstrations, to ensure thorough product knowledge transfer is conveyed.
The Key Account Manager will be a strong leader and communicator, proactively leading with data and winning strategies to support their customers. They will thrive in an environment where the fruits of their efforts will lead to positive advancement within a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
· Drive sales and build solid, lasting relationships with some the largest US Swine production companies
· Drive top line growth in respective accounts
· Help develop and implement a professional account management strategy
· Develop account and territory-specific goals using key metric indicators
· Drive pull-through sales for large turnkey construction projects
· Partner with clients to drive usage of systems and tools at key accounts; e.g., QC Pro Portal to provide effective sales of products and ease of use by the customer
· Effectively communicate and present Sales matters to the leadership team.
· 5+ years of experience in Agricultural Sales
· Experience in Swine production or a related field is a plus
· Strong track record of proven success in business development.
· Sound business acumen, with solid professional selling skills.
· Strong communicator, with outstanding “positive” influencing skills.
· A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytics, organization, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to think strategically and execute a complex sales model.
· Must live within the assigned trade territory – within two hours of Clinton, NC
· Ability to travel extensively across a 3-state territory
· Some overnight travel required
Characteristics and Traits:
· Hunter mentality with a knack for producing results.
· A penchant for action and making improvements in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic environment.
· Proven sales skills with a history of building outstanding relationships with strategic accounts.
· History of using robust sales processes to drive results.
· Proven history of outstanding performance, consistently exceeds expectations, and delivers results.
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and influence a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to digest and utilize data as a tool for developing account-specific growth strategies.
· Willingness to participate with electronic call reporting and/or CRM.
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission, vision and values of QC Supply LLC.
· Ability and desire to work both autonomously and within matrixed teams.
· Ability to anticipate future trends and engage in new, forward-thinking approaches. A challenger of “status quo”.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with utilizing MS Office suite and other work-related software.
Education / Certifications:
· Bachelors (BA or BS) in Business, Marketing, Agriculture, Communications, or a related field preferred
Kortny Bushman, Sr. Recruiter
Talent Equity Group
T: 717-737-2752 (Main)
C: 717-215-8165 (Cell)
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state the job title as the subject of your email application.