The junior programmer is responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of software to meet the needs of internal and external clients. The programmer will work with the team and clients under supervision of the IT Director and Development Coordinator to understand requirements, develop specifications, test and write software applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Associate of Science Degree
· BS Computer Science or Information Systems and/or
· 2-3 years professional programming experience desired
· Experience with C# and ASP.Net/MVC and object-oriented design
· Experience with Microsoft SQL
· Mobile application development (Android/iOS) experience is preferred
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail and good time management skills are required
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is consistently evolving
For consideration, submit a resume to: Human Resources, PO Box 220, Carthage, IL 62321.
OR to email a cover letter and resume, click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button . Please state Professional Swine Management the job title as the subject of your email application.