• BA in Information Technology
• 2 – 4 years experience in Information Technology
• Advanced experience working with the following:
o Windows Server 2012 & 2016 Administration, Configuration, & Maintenance
Active Directory Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting
o Microsoft Hyper
-V Strategy, Development, Administration, Maintenance, and Configuration
o Windows 7 Professional Development, Administration, Maintenance, and Configuration
o Office 365 Development, Administration
, Maintenance, and Configuration
• Network components to include networked printing & scanning
• Dell Server &
Workstation Hardware maintenance and troubleshooting (Network cards, Hard Drives, Memory, etc)
• Experience supporting PCs in a corporate environment a plus.
• Professional written and oral communication
• Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify root causes and develop resolutions to complex
• Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions, complete time-sensitive tasks, and meet deadlines
with minimal supervision.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to document processes and procedures.
• Excellent customer service skills with a true desire to help fellow employees.
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function
Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
– Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.