• Valid driver’s license and insurable under company guidelines
• May be required to obtain a CDL
• Maintain certification and follow all TQA Guidelines in the Humane Handling of Livestock
• Positive customer service skills
Health, Life, Short & Long term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flex Spending Plan, Wellness Program, EAP, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, Competitive Wage and Great People to work with!
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
– Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.