The Feed Truck Driver is responsible for the efficient delivery of feed products while providing courteous, qualityconscious customer service as set out by Maple Leaf Agri-Farms company guidelines. This position will report out of both the Landmark and Niverville feed mill locations as required.
▪ Provides quality customer service ▪ Delivers loads of feed as assigned by dispatcher
▪ Performs daily pre-trip, and weekly truck/trailer inspections
▪ Reports and discusses truck/trailer maintenance concerns with supervisor
▪ Maintains log book as required
▪ Keeps tractor/trailer unit clean and well organized, both inside and out, notwithstanding inclement weather conditions and the demand for on-time feed delivery
▪ Performs all paperwork according to business requirements
▪ Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends
▪ Ability to work in extreme temperatures ranging from +40 to -40 degrees Celcius
▪ Valid Class 1A Driver’s License with favorable Driver’s Abstract
▪ 3-5 years of experience driving truck/trailer unit
▪ Strong communication skills, both oral and written
▪ Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please submit your resume via:
Fax # – 204-355-4404
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Maple Leaf Agri-Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.