– Minimum of Bachelor
’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
in Animal Science or Nutrition.
– It is preferred that the candidate has at least 2 or more years of experience in the industry.
– Basic knowledge of animal production practices required and practical experience in livestock production and feed manufacturing is desired.
– Individuals should be experienced with computers and familiar with word processing, spreadsheet,
presentation, and database software programs.
– The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational, time-
-tasking, leadership, problem-solving, and communication (oral and written) skills.
– The position demands a self-motivated individual who is capable of demonstrating initiative and
works well in a fast
– Must be detail oriented and systematic in designing and executing short and long term objectives.
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and
Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional
EEO – Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please state Spillville Mill/Lynch Companies and the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.