SUMMARY: Responsible for delivering and receiving feed products in a safe and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Able to lift up to 60 pounds
– Valid Class A or B CDL and clean driving record
– 2 years CDL driving experience
– Able to abide by company safety policies
– Excellent Customer Service skills and problem solving abilities
– Capable of operating a Fork Lift and End Loader
EEO-Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.