Objective: Assist director of procurement with ingredient orders, logistics, new account set-up and feed data entry.
– Possess excellent communication skills
– Process and generate purchase orders for feed ingredients, amino acids, etc.
– Coordinate full load and less than truck logistics for feed ingredients.
– Process invoices for ingredient orders.
– Feed data entry for records clients.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must and strong mathematical skills.
1. Other projects as assigned by Nutrition Team
Education: B.S. in Agricultural Related Field and/or prior experience in livestock related business
Experience: Nutrition, feed ingredients, accounting, customer relations
Click HERE to fill out the online job application.
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Pipestone System and the job title as the subject of your email application.
For questions please call 507-825-2532 or 866-918-7378.