• Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture related field or significant experience and understanding of manure
application and overall management practices
• Good stockmanship and bio-
security practices must be understood and practiced at all times
• Creative and strategic abilities in approaching issues
• Excellent organizational and management skills
-motivated, excellent communication skills, and able to multi-
• Computer literate – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, and internet
• Must be insurable under the Companies guidelines
• CDL beneficial
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function
Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
Click HERE to print off a job application.
Submit your application by fax: 563.552.7444
Attn: Human Resources
331 3rd St. NW
Waucoma, IA 52171
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.