The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of Maple Leaf Food’s Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) programs. This includes, but is not limited to assisting in the development of safe work procedures, WCB claims management, investigations, and training.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and analytical skills
• Computer skills – Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Must be extremely organized and a self-starter; able to work with limited supervision
• Post-secondary education (diploma or certificate program) in Occupational Health & Safety
• 1-3 years of experience in health & safety
• Knowledge of health & safety legislation
• Knowledge of compliance and regulatory training of all personnel working onsite
Please submit your resume via:
Fax # – 204-355-4404
OR click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please state Maple Leaf Agri-Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.