As the Communications Coordinator you will support the development and execution of community outreach, initiatives to drive consumer awareness of modern agriculture practices, and employee communication.
– Manage PIPESTONE corporate donations/gifts including: organizing corresponding community/internal events, writing/distributing press releases, coordinating with marketing on materials, managing budget, etc.
– Engage community partners through various means, but mostly through participation at local events
– Facilitate and organize community outreach programs
– Assist in facilitation of PIPESTONE Discovery events.
– Coordinate and execute social media for community outreach.
– Produce high quality written materials – including press releases, news alerts, and articles
– Coordinate across departments to develop and deliver internal communications using a variety of channels including email, employee newsletter, employee directory, intranet, employee culture events, and employee meetings
– Research, recommend, and implement technological tools for communication channels that optimize internal communications.