Basic Function: The Carthage Supply Department Manager for Carthage Veterinary Service, Ltd. (CVS) leads a team that is responsible for fulfilling product and part supply orders for internal and external customers. This position works with distributor and manufacturer representatives to ensure proper supply of products, appropriate contract pricing and promotions. This position will ensure that Carthage Supply is aligned with the strategic objectives of CVS and utilizes industry-leading strategies and technologies to deliver world class results. The department manager reports to the CVS general manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge And Skills:
1. Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with manufacturers, distributors, sales representatives, farm managers, veterinarians, internal staff and clients.
3. Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
4. Excellent leadership, communication, project management skills, and the ability to set and execute a strategic vision that translates into achieving short and long term goals.
5. Experience with MAS or other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)/Accounting programs preferred.
6. Ability to work independently as well as accept direction from others
7. Ability to set priorities and motivate team.
Education and Experience:
– Associate degree required
– Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, procurement, business administration or related field preferred.
– 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain management or procurement
– People Management experience
– An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply online by clicking HERE to fill out the web application.
OR to email a cover letter and resume, click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button . Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.