Responsible for improving the Company’s market position to achieve financial growth while identifying new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrated strategic marketing skills and product management.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related agricultural/business or equivalent management experience
• Preferred feed mill and/or production experience
• Proficient computer skills in spreadsheets.
• Thorough understanding of financial processes.
• Organizational, leadership, production problem solving, and communication skills
• Dedicated, goal oriented, motivated, and able to work independently
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please state Lynch Livestock and the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.