This position is an entry-level production position that has responsibility of caring for a 300 head boar stud facility.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Feeding, watering and treatment of the animals according to company SOP’s.
• Safely perform daily animal movements.
• Perform routine collection based upon standard production days.
• Assist with animal training and handling on non-production days.
• Perform daily lab sanitation.
• Perform daily quality control checks.
• Perform daily recordkeeping.
• Perform site sanitation, including power washing.
• Maintain safety standards at all times.
• Observe and maintain bio-security protocols.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, strong multi-tasking skills, be able to perform in a fast paced environment, as well as enjoy working in a small team setting. This position starts at $15.35/hr.
Apply online by clicking HERE or call 1-800-889-8531 for more information.
Or click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please state Christensen Farms and the job title as the subject of your email application.