Responsible for encompassing effective management of operations, strategy planning, financial management and compliance that include; costs, planning, quality, continuous improvement, safety, and security of the facility as well as monitoring the overall production of the locker to include profit contribution and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Experience in livestock production
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Excellent organizational and management skills
• Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with an attention to fine detail
• Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, and able to multi-task
• Comprehensive knowledge of business processes, financial reporting, and project management
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Refer to the “Essential and Marginal Function Analysis” statement for a complete description of essential functions and functional requirements.
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job” button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
Or visit www.lynchlivestock.com/employment.html to fill out an application.