Objective: The Application Developer is responsible for understanding, maintaining, creating, and implementing technology solutions to meet the application and business requirements of Pipestone’s products and services. This position will be responsible for working closely with business users and other internal IT staff as well as external consultants to complete projects under high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
1) Proven technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems.
2) Hardworking and driven individual with desire to improve personally and professionally.
3) Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
4) SQL Server and SSIS experience preferred
5) Create and maintain user interfaces for web-based applications in .Net platform.
6) Strong troubleshooting abilities to understand the source of problems and the supporting critical thinking to outline solutions
7) General knowledge of business, finance or accounting.
8) Software experience, provide technical support/training to employees.
9) Experience or ability to create and modify Crystal Reports.
10) Relevant Development Certifications preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) at an Accredited University or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience preferred but not required
Click here to fill out the online job application.
Click on the BLUE “Apply for this Job”button to email your resume. Please list the job title as the subject of your email application.
For questions please call 507-825-2532 or 866-918-7378.